- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please do not eat or drink after midnight before your appointment except for medications with water or black coffee with no sugar or cream, as Lab work may be needed.
- For routine calls, please call us during office hours. If you are sick, please call as early as possible so that we may assist you.
- Calls after regular hours should be of an emergency nature only. For emergencies, please call the office and our 24 hour answering service will get in touch with the physician, who will get back to you as soon as possible. If the problem cannot wait, go to your emergency room or dial 911.
- When calling for a prescription refill, please call before you run out of medication. Make sure you have your pharmacist's phone number. Refills will not be called in if you have not been seen by your physician within the preceding 3 months.
- We cannot refill narcotics or any other controlled medications over the phone, after hours or on the weekends.
- If you are an established patient and your insurance or personal information has changed, please bring your new information to the office 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment
We will call you prior to your appointment to confirm your arrival.
Please feel free to contact this office should you have any questions or concerns.